What do you do for a living 2.0?

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ive work at a coal testing laboratory 8 years now I am also the one man maintenance department

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jshell3 and JTW
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the most miserable boss in the world............being self employed.
I paint houses and do some tile work and lots of trim/finish carpentry.
But mostly just babysit employees and try to figure out how I can be hunting somewhere.

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sales - account management to the mothership in the area. 18 years selling physical books, music and video until I saw the writing on the wall with the IPhone introduction, 3 years selling medical devices and now 2 selling quilts and comforters. Quilt and comforters may not be the most exciting product but you are not going to download them LOL.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Like I said before, I am a project manager for a fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire extinguisher company. It's a great gig! Especially when @nbomar calls last second for me to run a service call at one of his restaurants! This service call might last all night!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like I said before, I am a project manager for a fire alarm, fire sprinkler, fire extinguisher company. It's a great gig! Especially when @nbomar calls last second for me to run a service call at one of his restaurants! This service call might last all night!

I hope not... at least with you on the clock... remember I owe you big time for last week. Let me know when you are calling in that favor...

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015

Could use your contact info. Might have some business you could quote ;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!