What do you do for a living 2.0?

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Full time technician in the Tennessee Air National Guard in Memphis TN as an aircraft mechanic. I love working outside everyday but when it is a good cold front in the fall all I can think about is being in the woods.

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you for your service!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your support! I truly have enjoyed my past 10 years and wouldn't trade it for the world. I have gotten to see lots of really cool things and neat places. I'm just thankful for the men who paved the way before us to allow me the priveledge to keep serving our country and it's people.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
I am Quality Engineer over new product development at an aerospace PMA company. so basically i read honda pioneer forums and bounce around 6 different websites because our internet is blocked and we dont have WiFi until its time for a new project.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Work for my family at a sawmill/pallet operation. We make lots of different wood products.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We have a small saw mill near my home that I buy some great pick, shovel, post hole digger, axe, splitting maul and any other kind of handle of Ash. Buy the shovel handles 12 at a time. Great people! In Wesley Arkansas. Richland handle company.

K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have a small saw mill near my home that I buy some great pick, shovel, post hole digger, axe, splitting maul and any other kind of handle of Ash. Buy the shovel handles 12 at a time. Great people! In Wesley Arkansas. Richland handle company.
12 at a time? I'd hate to know I was going to have to dig that many holes. We mainly just do industrial stuff, crane mats, food grade pallets, pipe skids, big timbers etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!