BOX1

What happened to my supporting member status???

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
When I joined this site a few months ago I paid the $15 to be a supporting member. Just tried to view the Talon service manual and it says I do not have permission. Checked one of my posts and the supporting member logo is gone. What gives?

Reactions: Isaiah and Hondasxs
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
@Hondasxs An unrelated Admin question - The other sites I visit don't host photos, we have to use links to our preferred photo hosting site. Any time we post a pic, we post that link. I was looking at my account and attachments here and noticed that I've attached the same pics several times, wasting your space. How do I link to photos that I've already uploaded here to prevent duplications? Is there a shortcut for access when I'm posting a reply?

When I click on "Attach files" in the lower left of the reply box, it looks at my computer, not the pics I've already attached here. TIA

Reactions: Isaiah
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First part.
What happens years from now when those image links no longer work? Ex. Photobucket!

Let me look at the second part. But i think there is a way.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
First part.
What happens years from now when those image links no longer work? Ex. Photobucket!

Let me look at the second part. But i think there is a way.
I completely agree. I belonged to a welding site and half the posts were worthless with missing photos. Photobucket is a perfect example. :mad: I like attaching (uploading?) pics to your site for that reason, I just want to know how to use them once they're here, instead of multiple copies - I think that's what you're checking out. 👍

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!