P1000 What is the best sound bar/ Music?

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looking to put Sound in the Pioneer, I'd like a combo of blue tooth and radio, I plan on putting a round Marine radio, I bought a Fusion for my boat, are there any suggestions? And speakers.

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to put Sound in the Pioneer, I'd like a combo of blue tooth and radio, I plan on putting a round Marine radio, I bought a Fusion for my boat, are there any suggestions? And speakers.
Kmc2 by kicker is good radio ,bluetooth, usb I like mine 77624c95d1be9cca2b18a54fdd23efe3

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

As far as sound quality goes.. @nbomar amd @Ragnar406 have the best sounding systems I’ve heard. I have a 24” bazooka sound bar and while I like it.. it’s not even close to being on par with their systems. But it’s also a 1/4 the cost. I believe they have the wet sounds 10 and the wet sounds 10” sub.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As far as sound quality goes.. @nbomar amd @Ragnar406 have the best sounding systems I’ve heard. I have a 24” bazooka sound bar and while I like it.. it’s not even close to being on par with their systems. But it’s also a 1/4 the cost. I believe they have the wet sounds 10 and the wet sounds 10” sub.
Hahaha...you want to hear some BA motor city Blow the doors off yours and my machine just being within a 50’ radius? @trigger ’s is the The best system out there and I’ll put money on that! The only issue is getting all the Speakers, amps, subs and Chit to hook up for your machine lol. But seriously, he has an overhead console that is is BA and that’s just the very very basic to his rig that you can buy with speakers to start with. That said the others JTW spoke of will work good as well. I have the Noam 4 speaker blue tooth system, I need more bass thoo_O

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Wetsounds 10 sound bar and a Wet Sounds 8" sub (sub under the drivers seat) it sounds great and gets loud. I will say that they best sounding system I have heard is the Probox Tops - Honda . They are even more $$ but they sound good. the main disadvantage is the weight up top - if you do any off camber riding at all. (there is still some weight to the soundbars but not nearly as much.

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I like the simplicity of the Kicker and simple speakers or sound bar in the back. I've never done any sound in all the years I've owned side by sides and just exposed to the riding world just recently. We kept to our property in the past and now...I have to keep up with the "Jones'!" LOL

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Wetsounds 10 sound bar and a Wet Sounds 8" sub (sub under the drivers seat) it sounds great and gets loud. I will say that they best sounding system I have heard is the Probox Tops - Honda . They are even more $$ but they sound good. the main disadvantage is the weight up top - if you do any off camber riding at all. (there is still some weight to the soundbars but not nearly as much.

This....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the simplicity of the Kicker and simple speakers or sound bar in the back. I've never done any sound in all the years I've owned side by sides and just exposed to the riding world just recently. We kept to our property in the past and now...I have to keep up with the "Jones'!" LOL
Yea, I did not think I would get a stereo at all for the SXS but I found that I enjoy listening to music wile riding way more than I do when just driving around (listen to mostly podcast driving)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wetsounds 6 w/8" Sub

@joeymt33

I have this also. The Ultra 6 soundbar is pretty good. It’s lighter weight and less cost than the ultra 10. I’m sure it doesn’t get as loud as the ultra 10 but it will get louder than I care to listen to. The 8 inch sub kicks butt and it’s about the biggest I would want to put in due to the space requirements of the speaker box.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have this also. The Ultra 6 soundbar is pretty good. It’s lighter weight and less cost than the ultra 10. I’m sure it doesn’t get as loud as the ultra 10 but it will get louder than I care to listen to. The 8 inch sub kicks butt and it’s about the biggest I would want to put in due to the space requirements of the speaker box.

I heard your system at the takeover and it was the first time I had heard a Wetsounds set up. I thought it sounded really good, didn't hear you crank it up but it sounded full and clear.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I heard your system at the takeover and it was the first time I had heard a Wetsounds set up. I thought it sounded really good, didn't hear you crank it up but it sounded full and clear.

Yup hearing joeys is why I picked up mine, heard his on Overland trip. While riding. Over his and my machine.

Start at 0:25 that’s on a action camera from 50 plus feet away. It’s a short clip of radio but it gives good idea.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yup hearing joeys is why I picked up mine, heard his on Overland trip. While riding. Over his and my machine.

Start at 0:25 that’s on a action camera from 50 plus feet away. It’s a short clip of radio but it gives good idea.

Probably wouldn't play mine as loud if I had one of those machines, love the sound of those P1's!

Reactions: ohanacreek
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine gets used mostly when it’s stopped. Around the house doing yard work, if I’m in the garage working on something. Sometimes when we’re stopped for a break.

It’s not turned up near that loud for riding. I am hard of hearing from shooting, working without ear protection, and other stupid human tricks. The Ultra 6 bar will run me out of the seat easily and not distort doing it,8” sub is considerably better sound quality than the 6” and only slightly larger, the 10” sub takes up a LOT of room. The Ultra 10 is much louder but I personally just don’t need it. The 6 is lighter as well, so being mounted high the 6 adds less weight for off camber riding. I have tried to keep as much of my added weight down low. I had a heavy roof mounted radio setup in my 700 and it was one of many reasons it was excessively top heavy.

8” WetSounds, I have pressure washed it and driven through the rain pouring rain on numerous occasions, but I haven’t had it submerged, and I’ve never had any moisture issues out of the sub, I opened it up a couple months back just to check. The bar being at roof level rarely sees more than a wash down with a hose to get the dust off so I’m not worried about it.

33f6748966fa2219dddd09b32e9d3e95
968fc0444240deb924943a8a1d30e41f

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

It’s not bad. I had to compromise between weight, cost and sound quality.

If I want to play sound for the whole group around the camp fire, I’m calling you!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!