Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Acura MDX.
It hauls me to work and takes the family out to dinner most of the time.
When needed it tows the Pioneer, so probably less than 2% towing.

Coming back from Tennessee last week end in heavy eclipse traffic the Lane Keep Assist and Adaptive Cruse Control made dealing with traffic mush easier.
Basically is wants to stay in the middle of the lane and it maintained a consistent following distance.
No need for me to think.
After driving 13 hours going 400 miles I was tired due to the late hour but not wore out from needing to gesticulate to the drivers around me.
And it's a Honda (sort of ) product.

Works for me.
Picture is a little dark because @Delton had us out late at Colmont.

IMG 0727

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No pics but I may talk wife into letting me put a receiver on her new Acadia. Personally I wanted a Tahoe or another Suburban til I read up on the gmc's specs. 288hp/270ftlb torque with Max towing of 5k lbs. Pretty impressive for such a small SUV.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
!!!!!!!!!! Never even heard of E50.
Neither had I @Montecresto . My wife is in Iowa visiting her sister, and I asked her to send a photo of a pump face.
Note that the Super Unleaded is E-10 ( Wow, that's super) - Then you get the wonderful choice of four corn blends E-15, E-30, E-50 and finally E-85 - No Premium or Mid-Grade. Although this Sinclair station did have Premium at a different pump.
IAgas

Funny that the E-30 is $0.02 more than E-15
Coming soon to a station near you??? - I hope not, but probably.

Reactions: DGann
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Neither had I @Montecresto . My wife is in Iowa visiting her sister, and I asked her to send a photo of a pump face.
Note that the Super Unleaded is E-10 ( Wow, that's super) - Then you get the wonderful choice of four corn blends E-15, E-30, E-50 and finally E-85 - No Premium or Mid-Grade. Although this Sinclair station did have Premium at a different pump.
View attachment 52930
Funny that the E-30 is $0.02 more than E-15
Coming soon to a station near you??? - I hope not, but probably.
WOW!!! And I guess vehicles are running ok on that stuff??? Is that red super unleaded to the left 100% petro??

Reactions: DGann
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
WOW!!! And I guess vehicles are running ok on that stuff??? Is that red super unleaded to the left 100% petro??
Time will tell how the vehicles are running. We do not have flex fuel vehicles so we'll never know.
No the red "Super Unleaded" is just your every day run of the mill 87 octane 10% ethanol that is available everywhere.
I think they call it "Super" because you will get better gas mileage than you will with the higher E percentages, and do less damage to certain engines, and that's super.
I didn't see any station advertising that they carry recreational (non-ethanol) gas when we were there in July, but I wasn't looking for it either.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Right. 2017 towing specs - Suburban 6000 - 6300 Lbs - Tourareg 7716 - Go figure. Specs were similar back when I got rid of the Burb.
VW toureg is just a rebadged Porsche Cayenne if I'm not mistaken? Not a fan of German engineering, but my cousin has one and it's smooooth!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!