What Odyesse battery for dual setup

Sckottty

Sckottty

Dec 2, 2017
Abilene TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View media item 3125View media item 3124
Ordering alot dual battery setup and wondering if people use the PC925 or PC925L for their dual battery setup. Also what accessories fuse box is everyone using with their issolator? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You can use Interstate SLA1156 battery, you will need to drill hole in bottom of AUX battery well for either +/- post to connect. Much bigger battery than Odyssey and less than half the price

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View media item 3125View media item 3124You can use Interstate SLA1156 battery, you will need to drill hole in bottom of AUX battery well for either +/- post to connect. Much bigger battery than Odyssey and less than half the price

One warning about those is that they are NOT designed to handle the vibration and impact that a Pioneer will subject them to. They are designed to sit still in a metal enclosure for backup power for Fire alarms, Security Systems, or used in UPS backups. If you are local I have one I will give you that is just sitting in my garage, using it on the pioneer its gonna fail sooner or later but its just going to go bad sitting out there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!