What Odyesse battery for dual setup

R

ryanihw350

Sep 4, 2016
US
Ordering alot dual battery setup and wondering if people use the PC925 or PC925L for their dual battery setup. Also what accessories fuse box is everyone using with their issolator? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
You have to decide where you are going to put it and the layout of the wires.
Only difference is the positive on the Left vs Right.
They also have metal jacketed ones. I ended up getting that because the shop didn't have a normal one with the terminals where I wanted in stock and they gave it to me for the same price. I used the Bussmann PDM off eBay with 80 amp relay as the isolator.

Reactions: ryanihw350
RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
There a reason you didn't go with a panel with built in relays?

I just put in a circuit breaker. I cut everything off when I'm not using the machine. No need for relays if the circuit is broken. Plus it is quite a bit cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Aweeee man just ordered the 6 two days ago

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It will work for sure. I'm not using two in mine right now but future wise I wish I would've just went 12.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
What kind of lights do you have?
Currently I have rock lights and a 42 inch light bar. The only lights I plan on adding is a back light.

RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It will work for sure. I'm not using two in mine right now but future wise I wish I would've just went 12.

I was contemplating going big for future use to buy the length as around 11" and thought it would be harder to mount that of to the side as well... It'll work. Besides, I can always add more
I just put in a circuit breaker. I cut everything off when I'm not using the machine. No need for relays if the circuit is broken. Plus it is quite a bit cheaper.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: LandPioneer
J

JTW

Yep 42 inch.
What kind of amps are you pulling on that? Did you use a heavier switch? I'm contemplating how I'm going to do my setup. I'm not planning on running much more that would require a relay other than a 50" light bar. I can't decide to go with a regular bussman like you have or one of the built in relay types.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
What kind of amps are you pulling on that? Did you use a heavier switch? I'm contemplating how I'm going to do my setup. I'm not planning on running much more that would require a relay other than a 50" light bar. I can't decide to go with a regular bussman like you have or one of the built in relay types.
I've got a 20 amp fuse on it. I put in OTRATTW Contura V switches. I considered doing the relay but decided not to. If I were to start blowing fuses I'd add a relay but everything has worked fine so far.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!