Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Speaking of the correct approach (going to slide over rocks, etc.):

Are they button heads?

Metric?

High grade?
Button head, M8 x 30mm. Not sure on grade. Probably grade 8. You don't need anything much more...... IF installed correctly.

Unfortunately this was probably installed by some minimum wage kid with little experience. You gotta learn somehow, and can't expect everybody to just "get it" when looking at CAD instructions. I get it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Button head, M8 x 30mm. Not sure on grade. Probably grade 8. You don't need anything much more...... IF installed correctly.

Unfortunately this was probably installed by some minimum wage kid with little experience. You gotta learn somehow, and can't expect everybody to just "get it" when looking at CAD instructions. I get it.
So you’re saying SATV didn’t design it with bolts sticking down?🤣

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sorry but I think all the Back/Forth about screws and nuts, EVERYONE overlooked Backwoods Profile photo. She looks "really smart" and hopefully knows how things fit. Yes, I will say this....NOTHING that looks like that has he/his as pronouns. DAMN.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry but I think all the Back/Forth about screws and nuts, EVERYONE overlooked Backwoods Profile photo. She looks "really smart" and hopefully knows how things fit. Yes, I will say this....NOTHING that looks like that has he/his as pronouns. DAMN.

View attachment 333746
#NTC on the daily

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 333746

Yea, I agree. I think @Backdoor, I mean @Backwoods is getting a little out of hand. I would report him, but it sure made my stander peck up.:rolleyes:

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
So you’re saying SATV didn’t design it with bolts sticking down?🤣
That's for the optional lawnmower deck attachment. Forward thinking. Product still pending. No ETA...

200.gif

Probably won't release a lawnmower deck attachment. Bolts are definitely upside down. Terms and limitations may apply. Batteries sold separately. Please don't show this to my boss. The HR guy is not amused by my disclaimers.

-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
What does #NTC mean?

Initials for the best and by far most active thread on here . You can say or do whatever you want.
#NTC

#NTC is where we all post about our feelings, life decisions, love for other brands of SXS's, unspoken homosexual tendencies but clearly visible (you know who you are).

#nomo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!