BOX1

What the ...Hey

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Please explain why superatv instructions have bolts installed protruding 3/4+ in. below skid plate? While in for services had superatv full skid plate installed , as per instructions this is what I have, 6 hard steel spikes to grab ,shear off or rip off skid plate, 3 on each side directly behind front wheels. How will this slide across logs and rocks, least of all dirt ? Seems insane at the least, criminal at worst.

View attachment 333110 View attachment 333111 View attachment 333112 View attachment 333113
That’s how super atv rolls. Please don’t buy their horn kit unless you want fairy’s attacking you from every direction 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣nomo

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Its been a couple of days. I have seen a lot, never enough but good God, this is about as close to perfection as it gets. This seriously challenges a comment I read on the bathroom wall once.

"No matter how good she looks, there is someone, somewhere who is sick of her s***".

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 337781Its been a couple of days. I have seen a lot, never enough but good God, this is about as close to perfection as it gets. This seriously challenges a comment I read on the bathroom wall once.

"No matter how good she looks, there is someone, somewhere who is sick of her s***".
Question is........why you looking at BW's ass so much? You know he has a special soap for..............😳

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I was installing my SATV skid plate, I guess I didn’t look at the instructions for that part. Just looked at situation and installed the nuts on top.

Reactions: SuperATV and J80
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Please explain why superatv instructions have bolts installed protruding 3/4+ in. below skid plate? While in for services had superatv full skid plate installed , as per instructions this is what I have, 6 hard steel spikes to grab ,shear off or rip off skid plate, 3 on each side directly behind front wheels. How will this slide across logs and rocks, least of all dirt ? Seems insane at the least, criminal at worst.

View attachment 333110 View attachment 333111 View attachment 333112 View attachment 333113

Great now @SuperATV is going to have to add the sticker on those instructions, " In case you're phucking retarded, yes the button head bolts are inserted from the bottom."

This is why curling iron tags say do not insert into any orifice. 🤷‍♂️🤦👨‍🏫😆💯

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!