drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@JTW, just once I'd like to see you post something that doesn't refer to, well, you know.. Just once.. try it. You obviously aren't getting your horn scratched enough so if you want me to talk to your Wife or GF, whatever the case me be.. I'll do it for you. Gawd, just cuff your carrot once in awhile so we don't have to see your sexual innuendos all the damn time! ;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@JTW, just once I'd like to see you post something that doesn't refer to, well, you know.. Just once.. try it. You obviously aren't getting your horn scratched enough so if you want me to talk to your Wife or GF, whatever the case me be.. I'll do it for you. Gawd, just cuff your carrot once in awhile so we don't have to see your sexual innuendos all the damn time! ;)
Good advice Donfather!

J

JTW

Listen here ya old snowflake!! Getting all upset and confused over supposed elegant innuendo... you're the dirty old bastard making it into something it's doesn't have to be! It's all preception.. Maybe I can write with my feet like one of those armless midgets? Maybe I can play the violin with my lower mitts? Anyone who points the finger of blame has 3 pointing back at them!! It's the reader that interprets and therefore twits comments into their own twisted reality. All of you dirty old men are really a terrible influence on a nice innocent boy like myself! For as much hell as you give the snowflakes.. you're sure screaming for conformity! ???? Are you a closet lib?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Listen here ya old snowflake!! Getting all upset and confused over supposed elegant innuendo... you're the dirty old bastard making it into something it's doesn't have to be! It's all preception.. Maybe I can write with my feet like one of those armless midgets? Maybe I can play the violin with my lower mitts? Anyone who points the finger of blame has 3 pointing back at them!! It's the reader that interprets and therefore twits comments into their own twisted reality. All of you dirty old men are really a terrible influence on a nice innocent boy like myself! For as much hell as you give the snowflakes.. you're sure screaming for conformity! ???? Are you a closet lib?
Sounds like the sensitive ravings of a man who last saw a vagina at birth. Have you ever spoken to a woman without giving out your credit card number first?

J

JTW

Y'all quit wetting @Jshell3's thread off track! Bunch of perverts!

Jon Jon... the take over means to me...
1 Our first get away since the baby was born
2 Lots of naked shenanigans, and realizing I'm old, fat and out of shape!
3 Peanut butter commas!!
4 Egg hangovers!! Baby has food allergy.. no baby= is splurging
5 Finally getting to get out of our life bubble
6 Finally getting to enjoy all the work I've done on the Honda
7 Getting to see others rides and trying out shocks
8 First camp fire of the year!
9 Getting the wife hooked on the lifestyle change
10 Finally getting to meet some of you old perverted f***ers!

J

Jshell3

Y'all quit wetting @Jshell3's thread off track! Bunch of perverts!

Jon Jon... the take over means to me...
1 Our first get away since the baby was born
2 Lots of naked shenanigans, and realizing I'm old, fat and out of shape!
3 Peanut butter commas!!
4 Egg hangovers!! Baby has food allergy.. no baby= is splurging
5 Finally getting to get out of our life bubble
6 Finally getting to enjoy all the work I've done on the Honda
7 Getting to see others rides and trying out shocks
8 First camp fire of the year!
9 Getting the wife hooked on the lifestyle change
10 Finally getting to meet some of you old perverted f***ers!
No 6 is my favorite.
Closely followed by 8,7

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wow, I didn't know you were just as easy to whine up as @CumminsPusher! Love it, now I got three b****es to mess with. Ah, @Delton is the third;)

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I should have structured this post into more of a "David Letterman - like" Top Ten list...

Then, each could post a hilarious reason to be excited about.!

#1 mudhole
#2 mudhole
.....& so on.....
you will name them....
Ride through them....
cuss at them.....
...hopefully conquer them....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah. We already know he can't be trusted around BBQ grills...
Hey...he learned...
gonna make sure all
BBQ'ers are safe....
JTW is showing up
....with a cause

Reactions: JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
You are to wear these
...with clothes.....
2017 04 23 13 23 52 1126635942
Images 20

Reactions: joeymt33 and JTW
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
So, top 10 for me...

#2 - Get to meet all you guys.
#3 - Growing the community and event.
#4 - Get to ride my SXS, Only been on 1 trip since November.
#5 - Hanging around the fire.
#6 - one of the last get a way for a while. Maybe 1 more before the twins enter this world late summer.
#7 - Week off work.
#8 - Road trip.
#9 - this will be the longest ride I have been on Wed - Sunday.
#10 - Turn my work email OFF.
#11 - Excuse to buy a new truck... maybe. (move this one to #1)

advertisement