P500 What to purchase 700 or 500?

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I looked at the 700 for a while. There were several things about it that looked awesome. I liked the auto glass windshield & wiper kit. I liked the available hard rear panel. I thought the soft doors sealed better than those on the P500. I liked the idea of a factory heater, and I've always been one to consider more cc displacement. However, once I started looking at the actual machine, I quickly realized the P500 was much better suited to my needs. The 50"width, the control of gearing, and lighter weight all made it much more appealing. Add to that, a SUBSTANTIAL savings in price, and for us in AK, shipping charges, the P500 became the hands down winner.

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!