P500 What's with all of the rollovers?

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
New vehicles have a green hang tag that lists a tip over angle.
The number is like the gas mileage, use for comparison your results may vary.

There was a list started here:

But the list dose not include any other 50" machines (apparently we got distracted discussing the merits of the government saving us from ourselves).
Some one needs to run out to a Popo and Caned Ham dealer and check out the hang tags - oh wait a minute, that's pre-pandemic thinking.
I tried to google it but didn't get any results.
I had no idea that they had the new government tip over rating. Must’ve happened since I bought mine. I don’t work that far from a dealership but I’m not sure that they have any stock available.

Rob

Reactions: Buggyman
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
New vehicles have a green hang tag that lists a tip over angle.
The number is like the gas mileage, use for comparison your results may vary.

There was a list started here:

But the list dose not include any other 50" machines (apparently we got distracted discussing the merits of the government saving us from ourselves).
Some one needs to run out to a Popo and Caned Ham dealer and check out the hang tags - oh wait a minute, that's pre-pandemic thinking.
I tried to google it but didn't get any results.
I took a quick look again and didn't see anything. I'm surprised there isn't a website with these results listed.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Looks like the CPSC is the one that is tracking and testing. I still can't seem to find a list of machines though

idahoron

idahoron

May 3, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Flopping over sounds like a no big deal. But when you are on a trail painted on the side of a hill. Flopping over can easily turn into something way worse.
I went with 26" with 5-2 offset. I'm at 53" on the back. I think it was 52 on the front.

20220618 163821

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!