P500 What's Your Best Mod For Free

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
I don't know about you guys had rusty for tad over 2 month now and happy how it rides and can almost take on any terrain...One thing i did notice was the ride is hard on the lower back and have to sit forward while hitting bumps at any speed ....
Soooooooo this is my free Mod well not free but cheap at any Wal-Mart.
It's like night and day fully buckle in,don't have to sit forward no more great Mod...
Plus to make the ride more comfortably i removed the Sway-Bar and again like night and day...
It doesn't rock that bad when cornering but great on the bumps like a totally a different machine now for comfort...Oh ya removing your sway bar at your own risk but you won't regret it..

20190512 135211

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Free or cheap- reverse lever adjustment, seat belt limiter disable, sway bar disconnect, underseat trash can and clutch adjustment

$$$- winch/bumper, power steering, locker, tires, roof/windshield, skid plate,
$$- Radios/audio pod, Mudbusters, tool box
$ - Choogin Box, Trigger shield, cargo rack, throttle Maxx, trail emergency stuff
Fun Value - Priceless

advertisement
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
6C7C2A8F A79C 4E7D A8A1 FF8B00EAE6CC
The first thing I do after I get home from the dealer is put Camo duct tape on the warning stickers,any informational stickers on the frame I put black duct tape on. I also made a cheap glovebox by cutting warning plate on the dash on three sides leaving the top attached and put a plastic dishpan under the hood to make a holding area. The door stays closed when not in use because of the tape I added.

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
I don't know about you guys had rusty for tad over 2 month now and happy how it rides and can almost take on any terrain...One thing i did notice was the ride is hard on the lower back and have to sit forward while hitting bumps at any speed ....
Soooooooo this is my free Mod well not free but cheap at any Wal-Mart.
It's like night and day fully buckle in,don't have to sit forward no more great Mod...
Plus to make the ride more comfortably i removed the Sway-Bar and again like night and day...
It doesn't rock that bad when cornering but great on the bumps like a totally a different machine now for comfort...Oh ya removing your sway bar at your own risk but you won't regret it..

View attachment 129217
I put a foam pad on the bottom cushion to help raise me up a few inches and if it gets wet I can flip it over to get a dry seat.

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
Index your spark plug (the gap between the ground and the electrode facing the intake valve). This allows for a better burn increasing power and fuel consumption. All you may need is a marker and maybe a washer or two.
I never heard of this!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!