P1000 What's your Pioneer getting for Christmas?

tincangob

tincangob

Nov 30, 2017
Central Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wrapped up a Honda cargo mat (very heavy duty & fits like a glove), and a Honda towable cover through Bike Bandit - don't want it to get it dirty ya know (waiting for delivery).

If the wife only knew how well I feed and cloth the Pioneer she would be jealous. LOL I think the Pioneer wants a second battery, but that will have to wait for the Easter bunny I guess.

It's -5 degrees outside, and I think I may need to buy a heated blanket for the machine. New trailer, new machine - below zero.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was planning to ride a bunch today but every time that I looked at the thermometer the was this funny little horizontal line before the number????????? ( and that didn't include the wind chill factor!)

Nasty day for sure and not supposed to get above zero again tomorrow with it hanging at -15* to -25* tonight.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was planning to ride a bunch today but every time that I looked at the thermometer the was this funny little horizontal line before the number????????? ( and that didn't include the wind chill factor!)

Nasty day for sure and not supposed to get above zero again tomorrow with it hanging at -15* to -25* tonight.

Move further south

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I kinda went wild for the mistress!
Mud busters
Raceline Ryno bead locks 14x7
Roctane 30x10x14
RB3 1” wheels spacers
RB3 door bushings
Super ATV rear A-arms (already had the front)
New tail lights( busted both of them in separate incidents)
HMF quiet core ordered
Towable cover ordered
Couldn’t find anything else I needed or wanted or I probably would have bought it!
No money, just good credit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
35° Here in Alabama , we’re ALL gonna have a cold snap first week of Jan but only been below 0 a couple of times since 1900.

Looks like we're really going to warm up today. It's already up to -5* and it's not even 10 AM yet!
Weatherman say that it might hit 15 on Saturday! (but should be -25* on New Years eve without the windchill!)

advertisement
tibnyi01

tibnyi01

Sep 30, 2017
Wurtsboro, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mine got a towable cover and side mirrors. I'll enjoy the side mirrors because I'm always looking when I back up plowing or whatever. I forget to use the middle mirror til after I've already checked a side and see nothing but stuff to my front lol.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thinking about after Christmas purchase of JEI sliders.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I’m with you there! It’s ben so dam cold here -14 that when my black labs go out to do there business, it’s frozen by the time it hits the snow! o_O I’ve ben working on roof top HVAC systems and generators the past few days and the generators sound like a poo poo on a good day trying to start! I have no problem staying inside.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m with you there! It’s ben so dam cold here -14 that when my black labs go out to do there business, it’s frozen by the time it hits the snow! o_O I’ve ben working on roof top HVAC systems and generators the past few days and the generators sound like a poo poo on a good day trying to start! I have no problem staying inside.

We're supposed to finally warm up today and get all the way up to +12*! (already up to -1* now at 10AM!)

May go for a ride this afternoon if the wind doesn't get too crazy.

Reactions: Remington
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thinking about after Christmas purchase of JEI sliders.
JEI say's they work with factory skids?????
-43 here. All accessories done. IGR done. Clutch update done. New tires. Made a lap around the yard and back inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bet it was a fast lap. HA! You guys can have your arctic blast back anytime now, NW Arkansas Sunday and Monday mid teens for highs and low single digits for lows.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We're supposed to finally warm up today and get all the way up to +12*! (already up to -1* now at 10AM!)

May go for a ride this afternoon if the wind doesn't get too crazy.
Awesome! We got to 13! I’m on call New Year’s Day! Hi Is suppose to be 14 low -9 might be a busy day.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!