P700 Wheel Bearing Greaser Tool

Z

z_perry

Mar 7, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Has anyone used a wheel bearing greaser tool to grease the wheel bearings? I can only find one that fits the rear's. The guy I am looking at buying one from says that the tool to grease the rears will not fit the front?

Reactions: swsebek
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Always a smart ass somewheres. Lol. It's a non- serviceable part sir. Lol. Needs a grease fitting though.

Reactions: swsebek
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
My question about these has always been why?
I mean...I know why. But to me, in order to use it you have torn the machine down enough that you could have replaced the bearings in a few more steps.
Honestly, I think these have become popular mainly because of Polaris and their s*** bearings that fail in 500 miles. On a Honda, where the bearings are actually good, I don't know that I'd bother. Maybe if I basically lived in mud and water. But even then, I'd see how long they lasted.
My 700 had just under 9000 miles when I sold it. Bearings were still tight as a drum

Z

z_perry

Mar 7, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the feedback. I have always been around Polaris and got the Pioneer 700 in 2016. Love the Pioneer and the low maintenance unlike Polaris. Guess I will keep on keeping on until I need new bearings.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!