P500 wheel lug nut torque

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
What is the wheel lug torque? I just added spacers and was curious what the correct torque is. The spacers didn't come with any instructions. From what I can find 12mm studs are around 90 ft lbs I torqued them to 75 ft lbs because of the thread locker lubricating the treads.

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
What is the wheel lug torque? I just added spacers and was curious what the correct torque is. The spacers didn't come with any instructions. From what I can find 12mm studs are around 90 ft lbs I torqued them to 75 ft lbs because of the thread locker lubricating the treads.
Ok... thread locker? Should I put loctite on the spacer nuts? If so... what color loctite?
Thanx! Al

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!