BOX1

P500 Pioneer 500 lug nut stud threads are M12 x 1.5mm pitch

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
I’m building a spare tire carrier for my P5 and want to use all thread rod and the same size lug nuts on the spare as the Honda.

If you ever get into a similar project, the studs are M12 (12mm) with a 1.5mm screw pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeppers...
Appreciate the PSA.
Early days, even dealers thought they were the ATV size. Everyone had wrong lug nuts for a few months. haha.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Been common knowledge for about 6 or 7 yrs. Wait til you try to find threaded rod, probably have to order it online. Fastenal didn't even have it. Ended up going with something more readily available on mine

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
The local NAPA helped size the thread, and I’m supposed to pick up a 3’ length of threaded rod, nuts and 2 lugs next week. It’s great the guy behind the counter used to work for a Polaris and Honda dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!