P500 2017 500 tic, did lash, manual plz

P

pioneergotictic

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2024
canada
Ownership

1. 500
I removed the flywheel cleaned the taper of the crank and re installed clean and dry much better. Rest of the engine assembly went alright. Thanks to all you fine folks and the manual. Dropped the engine in and started hooking things up, almost ready for fire up next few days. Thank you everybody

P

pioneergotictic

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2024
canada
Ownership

1. 500
started up the new motor, started very nice and quick!! Idles great!!! Monitoring it for the first little bit. I can’t shift past 2nd with it in one place in the garage here . No codes seatbelt plugged in. Maby my shift motor is out of time

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
started up the new motor, started very nice and quick!! Idles great!!! Monitoring it for the first little bit. I can’t shift past 2nd with it in one place in the garage here . No codes seatbelt plugged in. Maby my shift motor is out of time
Well done, what does the gear indicator say?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took it for a lap around the block it has to see speed to shift. Tried at and mt modes both shift Awsome no codes
Wow thank you everyone for their advice and kind words, no more tic tic!
Nice work!

Reactions: Rayger143

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!