P500 Wheel Spacer Question

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
I bought 2" wheel spacers for my P500 and don't know if I should use them or return them. The first problem is that the studs on the spacer are 10mm X 1.25 and the studs on the P500 hub are 12mm X 1.50. The second problem is that even though I can use the existing lugs to hold the spacer to the hub I would need to grind the socket down to fit in the lug nut hole and don't know if the ground down socket would have enough strength to take the lug nuts off when tire change is required; after months of water, mud, and rust. The stud size question is would the 10mm studs on the spacer be strong enough to hold the tires on in rough terrain? Thoughts?

P

petek5090

I bought 2" wheel spacers for my P500 and don't know if I should use them or return them. The first problem is that the studs on the spacer are 10mm X 1.25 and the studs on the P500 hub are 12mm X 1.50. The second problem is that even though I can use the existing lugs to hold the spacer to the hub I would need to grind the socket down to fit in the lug nut hole and don't know if the ground down socket would have enough strength to take the lug nuts off when tire change is required; after months of water, mud, and rust. The stud size question is would the 10mm studs on the spacer be strong enough to hold the tires on in rough terrain? Thoughts?
Return them and get Dune Gear Made in the USA and vehicle specific.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
not sure where you got them but you shouldnt have to grind down studs at all. We carry wheel spacers of all sizes and you can always call us if you have any questions... and for a 500 they should be 4/110 12Mx 1.50 Made in USA!!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!