BOX1

P500 Wheel Spacers

O

oliverbuilt

Aug 6, 2020
Osceola, Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry, I have tried searching with no real luck. I have a 2018 P500 (in red, seeing those appear to be the quickest) and wanting wheel spacers. Pretty much everything I find is M10x1.25 but factory is M12x1.50. What is everyone running or does it even really matter?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It matters if you want an even track width. Stock or aftermarket wheels? Fats on the back or same size tire on all four?

O

oliverbuilt

Aug 6, 2020
Osceola, Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
???? I'm talking wheel stud/nut size. Factory stud size is M12x1.5, but nearly everything I find is M10x1.25 stud size.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
???? I'm talking wheel stud/nut size. Factory stud size is M12x1.5, but nearly everything I find is M10x1.25 stud size.
When I was looking for mine, I noticed that many sites will list ATV spacers as fitting, even though the stud size is wrong. Very annoying.

As mentioned, @RB3offroad, SATV, and Quadboss all make the proper spacers. And no, I wouldn't use the 10mm. The stud size was enlarged for a reason.

Reactions: oliverbuilt
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
[/QUO
When I was looking for mine, I noticed that many sites will list ATV spacers as fitting, even though the stud size is wrong. Very annoying.

As mentioned, @RB3offroad, SATV, and Quadboss all make the proper spacers. And no, I wouldn't use the 10mm. The stud size was enlarged for a reason.
DG thanks and you are correct dont use the 10M!!

Reactions: oliverbuilt
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!