BOX1

P1000 Wheel Spacers

bigsnowman

bigsnowman

First off, the help that I've found here has been nothing short of spectactular! Everyone's willingness to post and share what they've learned has been awesome!

I know that I read somewhere (and now I can't find it and didn't bookmark it either) where someone used Sixity's wheel spacers to get our Pioneer 1000s to track after putting on aftermarket wheels. So I ordered some in a 1.25" thickness and realized they came with a 12 x 1.25 stud, different from the 12 x 1.5 OEM stud.
Customer service at Sixity was fantastic and she shared with me that they don't offer a 1.5 thread pitch. My question is did you use the OEM lug nuts to hold the spacer on and then a 12 x 1.25 lug nut for the wheel? IF so then I will order a set of black lug nuts for the rear (so they appear the same style as the front).

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had the same problem on my P700. I used a different thread pitch nuts for the wheel to spacer. I don't remember what the actual numbers were now.

Reactions: bigsnowman
bigsnowman

bigsnowman

I had the same problem on my P700. I used a different thread pitch nuts for the wheel to spacer. I don't remember what the actual numbers were now.
Thanks joey! It's been busy at the office and I don't get here as often as I'd like. I did get spacers on and our M5 looks much better. I had it out last weekend and met up with some friends at a local snowmobile radar run. She ran 47mph (radar gun) in 500' on the lake, which I didn't think was too bad.

Reactions: joeymt33
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!