P1000 Wheel/Tire pics!

perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R

2nd pair and now took off the 2016 and on too the 2018 new machine got cfab a-arms and Trailarmor 1/2 inch UHMW will tell when it gets here. New PK1-5D is red the GCB Mongrel suck the worst wear and do not hold air and Rocky mountain ATVMC there asshole take your money and no support

Last edited:
B

BHenson

Oct 19, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new here. Just signed up. Bought my Pioneer a couple of weeks ago and love it! 28x10 Mudda Inlaws!
Pioneer 1k5

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new here. Just signed up. Bought my Pioneer a couple of weeks ago and love it! 28x10 Mudda Inlaws!View attachment 90925
Welcome buddy. Ya know, i hated that yellow til i seen it in person ladt year at Takeover. Ive loved it ever since. Sharp ride man!

Reactions: BWAF
perry

perry

Jun 13, 2016
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon R
page Looks great.
but GCB Mongrel were good tire on the first two sets, then look at the video Then Rocky mounty atv has said that i abused the tire because they looked at the rim that had 15000 plus miles and Four sets of tires on them and Two Machines they are crap for know

This Tire has 100 to 250 miles at this time. Took the tire off and remounted it two times and it still leaks. The Rim has had three or four sets of tires and two machines and 15000.0 miles on them and have had no problems. Know you tell me I abused a tire in what little miles on it, because you looked at the rim THATS BS and you know it. Those tire only road on grass and some dirt roads!
So did I ride it with touch air or not enough. You tell me? Put what the machines manufacture say to ride on.

Very Upset Customer

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Added ITP Blackwater Evolutions 28x10-14 on STI HD5 5+2 wheels with red beadlock rings and 1" spacers on back. Also added Mudbusters.

View attachment 97791
That looks good love the red beadlock I've got same wheel well in a 15", had good luck .

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Jensenj71

Jensenj71

Lifetime Member
Nov 21, 2018
Meridian, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am going to continue with the red accent by adding a rear bed extender in red. I am also looking at having the LE brush guard powder coated in red. Perhaps some Ruff Tuff seat covers in charcoal with red accents or red with charcoal accents.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!