When/where is Honda sxs.com's first group trail ride?

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
My wife and I would be interested in joining a ride in N. Tenn. Will watch for official details.

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
Has anyone been to windrock park before? I think I'll call them tomorrow and see what they have for lodging availability for the last weekend of March

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Mpnoonan said:
Has anyone been to windrock park before? I think I'll call them tomorrow and see what they have for lodging availability for the last weekend of March
That would be nice of you.
Thanks

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
Ok I'll take care of it, probably going to need a head count to get an idea of what they need to expect

W

Wood4502

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
I'm in keep the updates coming

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
The wife and I are interested its about 5 hr drive for us. Just to confirm dates to schedule time off of work for her.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
So, Everyone good with last weekend of March. 28th, 29th depart on 30th?
North Eastern TN area.

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
I just talked to the lady at windrock park, there are 9 cabins available for that weekend along with one deluxe cabin available. There is plenty of rv hookups available as well for that weekend as well. It's a private park, all you need is a permit which you can get there to ride their 400+ miles of trails in the 72,000 acre park. Idk about you guys but this place sounds legit!!

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Reserved a cabin for my crew, looking forward to the ride!

bdech15

bdech15

Dec 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
I have been to both winnrock and brimstone in Huntsville, TN. Both are great. I recommend skid plates both places are a little rocky but awesome trails.

Mpnoonan

Mpnoonan

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
Northeast Nebraska
Is there a site similar to the zeemaps thing that we could get everyone to check into to get an idea of who's all planning on coming?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
ohanacreek said:
I'll try set something up.
U think we should use that meetup site. I guess I could spot $45 for it for 3 months.

bdech15

bdech15

Dec 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
I would say one of the moderators should collect all email addresses and send the invite out that way, so no one's left out due to not checking the thread. Additionally, depending on the number of people going, it would help the flow of traffic to split up into groups depending on preference of riding. Then meet as a whole group for lunch. Then break away again for the afternoon ride. Night riding there is awesome as well! Last thought, there is a honda pioneer forum which I belong to as well, maybe the moderator could contact their moderator for email addresses and add them to the blast invite.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!