P700 When will the 2018 P700 be revealed?

W

walleyealx

Jun 25, 2017
MI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No sxs I've looked at in the 12-13k range has it all, but the pioneer would if it had a couple more features. I'm really hoping they add a low gear and possibly even turf mode... I'm going to be buying a sxs soon and I really want it to not have a belt. The 1000 is more than I'm hoping to spend at this time otherwise I would.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome Walley.
If the 700 had a low range they wouldn't be selling as many 1000's.
I have the 700 and I just can't part with it for a 1000.
It might be 3 months before they release the 2018's.

Reactions: Crow_Hunter
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I doubt very seriously the 700 will be getting turf mode or low range specially low range they would have to redesign the whole transmission

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No sxs I've looked at in the 12-13k range has it all, but the pioneer would if it had a couple more features. I'm really hoping they add a low gear and possibly even turf mode... I'm going to be buying a sxs soon and I really want it to not have a belt. The 1000 is more than I'm hoping to spend at this time otherwise I would.

I think they already announced the 2018 versions and there were only color changes.

2018 Honda Side by Side / UTV Model Lineup | 1000, 700 & 500 Reviews

If they put in a low range and added turf mode, I would have likely got one as well.

Reactions: bdk437

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!