P700 P700 hitch receiver riser

Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I want to use a hitch receiver cargo carrier on my 2017 700-4 Deluxe. Since it needs to be above the exhaust, I need a riser thats 12" - 13" offset. I've seen pictures of the risers on this forum, but no info on where to get them. Does anyone know where to get them, or are they all homemade?
Thanks,
Luka

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
What kind of terrain do you plan on riding whilst using that hitch receiver cargo carrier? I have one myself, but wouldn't even think about using it unless I knew I'd be on the flattest of terrain.

Reactions: Backwoods
Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
What kind of terrain do you plan on riding whilst using that hitch receiver cargo carrier? I have one myself, but wouldn't even think about using it unless I knew I'd be on the flattest of terrain.
I would be using it 99% on asphalt roads. No trails open near me.

Reactions: Scoop and Backwoods
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't see any online that has that much rise. I made one when I had my 700. It held up well in West Virginia the one time I used it. I did beef up the hitch though. Not sure if your year model has an updated hitch from the 2014 I had

Reactions: Backwoods
Luka

Luka

Sep 16, 2022
Wittenberg, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like your design, but I want one with the tailgate up. My next door neighbor is a retired welder, so I might have to hit him up to make one for me.
thanks for your replies!

Reactions: WagginTail

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!