P1000 Where to buy - lack of inventory

HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in Dayton, NV. Have been looking for a 2021 LE far a while, within a 10 hour drive (not including California, won't spend any money in California) not having any luck. Any ideas?
Cochise Motorsports, Sierra Vista, AZ had a 1000-3 LE when I was in there on Sat.

Guy there told me Honda opened up for orders last week. He said they ordered 105 2021 machines of whatever variety, they are going to receive 35. Gonna be another lean year.

TexasJackKin

TexasJackKin

Nov 22, 2020
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cochise Motorsports, Sierra Vista, AZ had a 1000-3 LE when I was in there on Sat.

Guy there told me Honda opened up for orders last week. He said they ordered 105 2021 machines of whatever variety, they are going to receive 35. Gonna be another lean year.
Thanks, I should have said looking for a 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 L.E. You did give me somewhere else to watch 😃

B

black diamond

Mar 14, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Oh !I just found this thread and I just joined today. Looking for a Pioneer 1000 3 in North Idaho. Green or Cammo 500 mile radius from Bonners Ferry. Thanks for all the replies so far. so far. I have already posted up in a couple of other threads here @ SXS. I plan on going to Oregon or Idaho to save $ on sales tax.

Reactions: TxDoc and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!