TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was just looking. This forum has 417 signed up members and only 18 supporting members. Come on guy's where is your support. I like to see more of you become supporting members and keep this forum going on. Just something to think about.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks TandT.
Support will keep it alive. And also lead a better forum and cooler giveaways.
Once your signed up you will be AD free for life.
Right now we have a Christmas special $20.
Here's the link viewtopic.php?t=751

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I love the ad free. I like getting on here just to see what everyone is talking about, see what everyone is doing to their Pioneers. And 20.00 for a LIFE TIME membership, I don't know where anyone will find that deal and if you closed this out tomorrow, Will I got my 20.00 worth. I don't want to come off sounding mean or making anyone upset but maybe just starting some of your contest to Supporting Members only. That way maybe the rest of the members will say Hey I want in on that also. Just Sayin', Something to think about.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
TandT said:
contest to Supporting Members only. That way maybe the rest of the members will say Hey I want in on that also.
Yep, I almost did that with the light give-a-way. but I decided to make it a open contest.

For the "monthly contest" that we are talking about in the supporting member thread. I can do extra $ on some months if a supporting member wins.

Yep, I'll make that happen.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
As a support member, I believe it would be in supporting members best interests to keep contests open to all initially. This would create more contest incentive / opportunity for "looker member" to become more active and supportive members. Once there is a good base of supportive members, then there should be contests and recognition specifically for those that financially support and regularly contribute to the site. Hondasxs has done a great job building the site, now it's time for the fast growing community of (Smart) new Honda Pioneer owners to help support and grow the site. I've gained valuable information and saved much more than the $20 membership fee by reading posts and learning for others on this site. Not having to see or scroll past the ad's is also a great benefit of being a supportive member.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
fishin2Dmax, I see what your are saying, I agree, Thanks.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks b4hntn,
We have to manually switch you over. I'll make sure it gets done b4 this this afternoon.
Thanks Again.

advertisement
D

daberry

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kansas
I just signed up. For all the help available that's a huge deal!! Dale

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
daberry and b4hntn,
You should be moved over as of now. Please let me know if something is not right.

And thank you a lot for supporting the community.

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
You just spent more than $10,000 on a new toy. I think $20 or even $40 is well worth all the info and ideas you get.
It has already saved me many times that in cost saving ideas.

pipefighter577

pipefighter577

Nov 20, 2013
Ohio
I'll definitely pay just hope to get it done while the sale is going on!!!

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im not online often but when i am most of my time has been well used on this site. Love reading about the pioneer without all those ad's

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Just signed up.Don't know why I wait to last minute on everything awesome website I am on this website numerous times daily.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks nagromr1,
Thank you so much for the support.
We will get you moved over in a bit.
C-ya around.

Autocorrect sometimes makes me laugh.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thank you to everyone who took advantage of the holiday offer. Your support is well appreciated and will help the site grow for years to come.

Happy 2014

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!