• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Who has started buying accessories for the pioneer

Discussion in 'Pioneer 700 Accessories and Modifications' started by slowdryrider, Jul 15, 2013.

1. slowdryrider

slowdryrider Member
    Lifetime Member

I know it maybe a bit early but because I've put some $$$ down on a pioneer I've bought or have some stuff that I'll be installing onto mine when it get's here. I've bought a new 4500 lb winch [super winch] with the steel gears.I have a EST that I had bought for the machine that I sold [I'll be making it fit the pioneer] I have a complete cab from the machine that I sold that I'll be making fit the pioneer. The one I made has laminate glass tip out windshield with sliding rear window and doors with laminate glass.I have the heater and all hose's as well that will be installed in the pioneer. So kinda excited to get started.

2. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Slow, I can tell you are pumped about taking delivery of your new Pioneer. I want to thank you for choosing Hondasxs.com.
    back to your post. lol..
    First on my list is a roof of some type, bought or made. Then a radio. LED lights. Then if my buddies over at 2faroffroad.com can get the reverse override kit working that will be somewhere in the line. After a bit of riding factory, a lift kit and new tires. But who knows what I'll end up buying and in what order. I just want to get on the trail with it. lol.
    Thanks again.

3. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    roof will be my frist bought item. But ill probley make the first mod the hondasxs decal. got mine ordered last night.... going to look nice on my truck.

4. Elkhunter

Elkhunter Active Member
    Lifetime Member

Newbie here. Ordered a pioneer -2 Camo the first of july. Just put My order in for a few accessories. Ordered a winch, winch mount kit , front and Rear bumper, hard roof , graphics kit and half windsheild. I hope I get it before next year!)

5. Redrider

Redrider New Member

Thats a lot of stuff to start off with. I have to start 1 item at a time and go from there. lol...
    What you mean Graphics kit?
    I seen the 1/2 windshield. I like it too.

6. Elkhunter

Elkhunter Active Member
    Lifetime Member

The graphics kit is a couple of decals that go
    On The Side of The machine. One gos on The bottom of The door and one on the side of the box. They come in red,green and camo. I ordered the camo machine but it is only the hood and one little decal on box that comes camo. It was under a hundred bucks so i thought it would ad a little more camo to the Side of the machine.

7. foggy

foggy New Member

I am getting a 700-4 in a few days. Just ordered a full glass windshield and a 4 place hardtop. Want to get a heater soon.....not sure if this should be dealer installed??? Anybody??

I also need to get a Rear View Mirror and likely a 4k winch. May add canvas doors as winter sets in. Probably a rear canvas too. I will drive mine ice fishing and in cold weather. Being in MN this is important stuff.