Who has the lowest Vin # ??

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
To all the wonderful members of the Honda side x side community,
All my life I have been a simple man with simple dreams. But recently I have secretly carried a dream of standing before my peers, yet above all of you, thanking all the little people that made it possible for me to accept the lowest vin # honor.
For weeks now I have been confident that no one... NO ONE would strip me of this honor. Well IronMoney, I guess my dream is gone now...squished, torn, and stomped into the mud. I must go now, my son is crying over his father's pain! It is ok son, somehow we will get through this.
Bugnbrian
P.S.- hondasxs this is the 90cc rider stripping all over again, I may never fully recover

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Bugnbrian said:
To all the wonderful members of the Honda side x side community,
All my life I have been a simple man with simple dreams. But recently I have secretly carried a dream of standing before my peers, yet above all of you, thanking all the little people that made it possible for me to accept the lowest vin # honor.
For weeks now I have been confident that no one... NO ONE would strip me of this honor. Well IronMoney, I guess my dream is gone now...squished, torn, and stomped into the mud. I must go now, my son is crying over his father's pain! It is ok son, somehow we will get through this.
Bugnbrian
P.S.- hondasxs this is the 90cc rider stripping all over again, I may never fully recover
LOL...
I just don't hope he does not take you seriously.

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
HondaSidexSide,
You make a good point. Iron Money, be aware that only about 4 of every 10 bugnbrian posts can be taken seriously. But I must be serious and honest now, in a few years when there are thousands and thousands of Pioneers out there, and used units are auctioning on eBay, knowing you have one of a handful of machines made in the first days of production is so awesome and a real honor. Don't misunderstand me though, I am not saying to put it in a museum. To the contrary, punch that throttle, rebel yell, and have fun, because that is what we all have in common regardless of VIN#, all us Pioneer owners are #1. Congratulations.
Bugnbrian
Ps- yes my shrink did tell me to say it that way...HA HA!!

chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
Hondasxs said:
Chops, can Bugnbrian borrow your handkerchief?... LOL.

Handkerchief 19682 lg

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
Chops,
I see you joined Honda Side by Side this past Friday. Well as you can tell, things can get a bit silly occasionally, but just for fun. Honestly, there are some really smart and very nice members here Swamper, BigRiver, OhanaCreek, DGRider, and HondaSxS are just a few of the members that have helped me find answers and solutions to dozens of questions and I have only been a member since August. Personally, I will not do anything with my Pioneer now until I run it by the members first, and even with someone like me, they are always willing to help. So welcome, I am glad to see you participating. Oh, b.t.w., my shrink adjusted my meds so I won't need the handkerchief HondaSxS wanted you to loan me Ha Ha!
Sincerely,
Bugnbrian

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
Whoa! I posted my last comment before seeing the picture...on second thought I think I will keep it for a while.

chops

chops

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2013
Foster, WV
Haha, Thanks for the welcome Bugnbrian. I think I will like it here, and you can just keep the hankie.

advertisement
TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
202 Red-4 Again First one in the store also.

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
(waving arms in the air)……"at this point…..what difference does it really make?" ;)

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Just a game... want to see who has 001. Yes, I know it could be #2001. lol
somebody out there has the real 000001.

So far its
ironmoney1 with a 700-4 red, #017
and
FLMatt 700-2 Camo, #021

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!