Who likes me the most? Who likes you!?!

When I post the smallest reply, I can almost always count on __________ to "like" my comment.

• Sharp

• CP

• JTW

• DP5HUNTER

Results are only viewable after voting.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like being here. This place makes me feel like I'm at home. I like all of you interesting folks.
We've desensitized you already or did you come in messed up? Lol. Glad you call it home, welcome to the best dysfunctional family anywhere.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We've desensitized you already or did you come in messed up? Lol. Glad you call it home, welcome to the best dysfunctional family anywhere.
It's like I stepped in some gum and there y'all were. A bright epiphany of light shinning at the end of a long dark hole in the earth. I became mesmerized by the raucous bling and swarthy commentary. Like a den of fashionable Dwarven pirates

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's like I stepped in some gum and there y'all were. A bright epiphany of light shinning at the end of a long dark hole in the earth. I became mesmerized by the raucous bling and swarthy commentary. Like a den of fashionable Dwarven pirates
That's one of the nicest things I've heard about this group! I'm still trying to figure out what that means but it's really nice:)

J

JTW

I like being here. This place makes me feel like I'm at home. I like all of you interesting folks.
IMG 3974
This is not one of those places!!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

You've had me lol since you joined, a couple of full blown belly laughs too. That German accent post tore me up, lol long after I signed off. What's scary is that I understand a good deal of that fairy tale and folk lore world that you write about, wth? o_O

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It was good to meet you too, even though you met my wife first by chasing her down on the road when we first got to RRB thinking it was me. Lol.
For those that don't know the story I was positive coming up the dirt road that I saw Sharps rig I got so excited and hauled ass up alongside of it to say hi and it turned out to be this woman looking at me half sideways. I was so disappointed! We nervously exchanged a few words then realized what was going on and pointed to the rig in front and said that was Sharp. Indeed it was!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those that don't know the story I was positive coming up the dirt road that I saw Sharps rig I got so excited and hauled ass up alongside of it to say hi and it turned out to be this woman looking at me half sideways. I was so disappointed! We nervously exchanged a few words then realized what was going on and pointed to the rig in front and said that was Sharp. Indeed it was!
Until she remembered your name you were known as the "guy that stopped me on the rode". Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Until she remembered your name you were known as the "guy that stopped me on the rode". Lol

Ya I suppose. Hopefully she thought it was funny, I wouldn't have done that had I not been 100% positive it was you. My wife was egging me on too when I said it's Sharp lol.
For me it's a great memory because a year ago I wouldn't have thought I could roll up a dirt road and meet you all.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya I suppose. Hopefully she thought it was funny, I wouldn't have done that had I not been 100% positive it was you. My wife was egging me on too when I said it's Sharp lol.
For me it's a great memory because a year ago I wouldn't have thought I could roll up a dirt road and meet you all.
She thought it was funny. She also commented a few times how nice everyone was that she met, she's usually shy when it comes to meeting new people. It was good for her to see good people, with her job she normally deals with the worst.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She thought it was funny. She also commented a few times how nice everyone was that she met, she's usually shy when it comes to meeting new people. It was good for her to see good people, with her job she normally deals with the worst.

She took it like a champ. I was happy to meet her "properly" later on. I'm sorry the first person she saw was an excited crazy guy with the face of a mugger.
Ang and our friend commented every couple hours how great everyone was the whole weekend. They even asked why I was warning them about JTW. Neither wanted to ever leave.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!