Who's buying the Pioneer 1000-6 CREW?

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Once it comes out there will be a lot of people changing their mind just look at how many Polaris rangers 6 seater’s are sold I had rather have the Honda with no belt than the Polaris and once Super ATV comes out with all their stuff like a lift kit and portals and people see what you can do with them they will sell a lot of contractors have been using the 6 seat Polaris ranger and they will switch over to the Honda because of the reliability

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wait...... Guys take thier own wives ????? 🤦

Not having direct experience myself, and not being of the appropriate religious persuasion, I'm certainly no expert. However, I'm thinking if you have a harem of five all trained up and at the ready, you're surely good to go without appropriating the mate of another. That's also assuming you're name isn't Hunter B. (who may be better served with a off-road bus conversion). I've found it's quite difficult to arrange more than one or two of the opposite gender to play with you at the same time. So a p3 or P5 should suffice, and a P6 is just plain greedy or hopelessly optimistic.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Not having direct experience myself, and not being of the appropriate religious persuasion, I'm certainly no expert. However, I'm thinking if you have a harem of five all trained up and at the ready, you're surely good to go without appropriating the mate of another. That's also assuming you're name isn't Hunter B. (who may be better served with a off-road bus conversion). I've found it's quite difficult to arrange more than one or two of the opposite gender to play with you at the same time. So a p3 or P5 should suffice, and a P6 is just plain greedy or hopelessly optimistic.
Obviously you've never experienced the exuberance of the working girls. Nothing is free even a good time. Somebody's got to get the mud crickets to the party.

So old guy with yatch and hot chiks are cool but do it for half a million less in a P1K6 it's pervasive. Gotta learn to stretch smiles per dollar. I could had the yatch for to cost of 3 my wives.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Obviously you've never experienced the exuberance of the working girls. Nothing is free even a good time. Somebody's got to get the mud crickets to the party.

So old guy with yatch and hot chiks are cool but do it for half a million less in a P1K6 it's pervasive. Gotta learn to stretch smiles per dollar. I could had the yatch for to cost of 3 my wives.
Screw it, I'm getting a 6 seater!

Last edited:
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Reminds me of a friend who owned a popular auto body shop (I owned an alarm company at the time). He had a nice older Mooney aircraft, I had a newer one and two other planes back then. He'd been married three times, I just once. We both, and another mutual friend, were all flying with out mates for lunch. The body shop friend says, "Sure wish I wad rich enough to own three planes". I answered, "So how many times have you been married, Bill?". Radio silence . . .

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was in the Navy long before I was married. Spent time in the P.I., Hong Kong, Japan, and Formosa (Tiawan). I seen the exuberance of a few of them working girls in my time.

R

rynordru

Aug 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I hope that they are actually available for people to buy once they get “released”. I sure miss the days when you could walk in a dealership and leave with what you wanted!

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know @Dezrik was talking about pre-ordering one
Im definately thinking about it, Got to get the wife onboard, currently shes not because of the "length". Id have to part out my current Pioneer, doubt anyone would want it complete. Its been abused used, crashed, rebuilt and needs rebuilt again. Mostly the frame, Drivetrain is still good lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!