CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I sprayed the big s*** off it last week. Just gonna get dirty again lol. After we shotgun a couple beers you'll never notice the dirt.
Yup, if it's warm enough to wash, it's warm enough to ride ... hmmm, what am I gonna pick?
x.gif

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is there a Honda dealer close to pioneer? I would like to get some wheel bearings for spares.
Best chance is Honda / Yamaha of Knoxville, there is one in Huntsville but they barely keep brake pads. Personally can order from Rocky Mountain ATV they will ship from KY to campgrounds overnight by UPS Ground

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Is there a Honda dealer close to pioneer? I would like to get some wheel bearings for spares.

Best chance is Honda / Yamaha of Knoxville, there is one in Huntsville but they barely keep brake pads. Personally can order from Rocky Mountain ATV they will ship from KY to campgrounds overnight by UPS Ground
Having replaced my rear wheel bearings with a press, I wouldn't want to do it without one. :oops: Plz take pictures. :cool:

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Having replaced my rear wheel bearings with a press, I wouldn't want to do it without one. :oops: Plz take pictures. :cool:
Aka as hub tamer!

6575 Hub Grappler Kit Front & Rear Wheel Hub and Bearing Removal & Installation Tool Master Service Complete Kit with Puller Adapters Hardwares Carrying Case Application Guide (63 PCS) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQN6Q774?tag=sxsweb24-20

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm following in the footsteps of @Ohio4x4 and haven't even started, got a pile of stuff I pulled off old machine to put on new one. Hopefully have most of it done by the end of the weekend. Also need to pull camper out of storage and get it packed. Damn graduation and party got me way behind.
How are you going to throw me under the bus like that. I started on the talon this morning lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!