Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Because it's certainly begun...

View attachment 425983
You’ve merely scratched the surface, the winding trails of mods and parts is not to be taken lightly. You have entered a never ending project that shall last into eternity if you choose to keep it that long. I hope you have unlimited funds and a wife who never questions you. God Speed! 😂

advertisement
seijirou

seijirou

Lifetime Member
Apr 17, 2024
Kaufman, TX
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Panic! Just got an email this morning that SATV is 20% off today including windshields!

Too funny. They said they'd get my order cancelled though so I can re-order. That's like 85 bucks I could be blowing on mirrors or lights instead!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Panic! Just got an email this morning that SATV is 20% off today including windshields!

Too funny. They said they'd get my order cancelled though so I can re-order. That's like 85 bucks I could be blowing on mirrors or lights instead!
Check out the club store for SATV items you want/need. The forum is a SATV vendor and the bossman can get you some good prices on stuff 👍

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500

Yup, Don't want to put that savings back in your pocket when you can get more stuff for the Honda ;)

seijirou

seijirou

Lifetime Member
Apr 17, 2024
Kaufman, TX
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
@SuperATV ......... Help this fella out bud. He'd like some stickers too 🙄

So I called again, and the lady was sure that if I called on Monday about the cancellation, they'd take care of it and not stick me with restocking fees etc. So I'm taking a leap of faith on SATV and ordered another windshield today with the 20% off.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You'd think @SuperATV could atleast throw in some stickers or something 🤦‍♂️🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!