BOX1

P700 Will not stay running

B

busbyrl

Jun 22, 2020
Yulee
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m not sure how to work this website so I’ve been posting on everything I need some advice on why my 2019 Honda pioneer 700 will not stay running I fell off into big of a hole got water in my fuel tank clean the tank replaced fuel pump assembly With pump Replace fuel injector and fuel line and replace both spark plugs it will run add an idle for about 15 to 20 seconds and shut down if I touch the accelerator pedal at all it will shut off

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Id check the mass air or what ever its called in the intake if it got dirty water in it probably needs cleaned or replaced

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

B

busbyrl

Jun 22, 2020
Yulee
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank I’ll check and see when I get off work

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
Check the idle air control valve.

C

cjhampton09

Nov 13, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I’m not sure how to work this website so I’ve been posting on everything I need some advice on why my 2019 Honda pioneer 700 will not stay running I fell off into big of a hole got water in my fuel tank clean the tank replaced fuel pump assembly With pump Replace fuel injector and fuel line and replace both spark plugs it will run add an idle for about 15 to 20 seconds and shut down if I touch the accelerator pedal at all it will shut off
Currently having this same issue. What was the fix?

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Currently having this same issue. What was the fix?
Good luck with getting an answer From that guy! Like some people, they come on first post is an issue, no Intro and to get some info picking our brains and never return with an update Leaving all hanging. if u look at his profile His join was June 22,2020 and last seen July 1,2020. some think its being an ass but Thats one reason we say,
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

For you, since this thread hasn't had any activity in over a year and a half, Id start a new thread about your issue to get more definitive answers specifically for your machine. Plus, add pics of that machine And what your solution was when u fix it ;)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!