P500 Win a p500 glove box (contest)

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Oh wow thanks Chooglin. :) I already have one of your WONDERFUL gloveboxes. I was thinking we might as well stick with the military theme and I'd like it sent to this new member @retirednavychief . I'm assuming they don't have one yet. Thanks so much for the fun contest! :)

View attachment 35494
You Rock Lady

Reactions: Miss_Oak
N

nats

Feb 28, 2017
Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
I figured I would have a contest and give away a Pioneer 500 glove box. I want to do this to show my appreciation to this forum and all the good people on here. This will also help to promote my boxes !

It's very simple , I have given my Pioneer 500 a name and you need to geuss the name , that's it. The first person to geuss the Exact name , wins the box.

I will being giving a new clue every few days to help you all out!

Edit: No limit on how many times you post/geuss! !!!!!!

First clue :
Military

Second clue: Armor

Third clue: Turret

Good luck all

View attachment 34866 View attachment 34867
I figured I would have a contest and give away a Pioneer 500 glove box. I want to do this to show my appreciation to this forum and all the good people on here. This will also help to promote my boxes !

It's very simple , I have given my Pioneer 500 a name and you need to geuss the name , that's it. The first person to geuss the Exact name , wins the box.

I will being giving a new clue every few days to help you all out!

Edit: No limit on how many times you post/geuss! !!!!!!

First clue :
Military

Second clue: Armor

Third clue: Turret

Good luck all

View attachment 34866 View attachment 34867
Im new to this forum but would guess the name is machine gun. I have never won anything so could you tell me where I could buy one of these glove boxes. Thanks. Nats

Reactions: Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Im new to this forum but would guess the name is machine gun. I have never won anything so could you tell me where I could buy one of these glove boxes. Thanks. Nats

Welcome to the forum @nats . Where is our pic of that beast?
@Chooglin will hook you up. Great add on!

Reactions: Chooglin
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!