P500 Win a p500 glove box (contest)

J

Jshell3

I missed it. What was the name? @Chooglin @Miss_Oak listed several.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Never been in the Military but have alot of family that are or have been. I have alot of respect for the men and women who service this country and I have always had an interst in the military and war !

It seems many of the p500 owners (including me) always refer to the 500 as being a little tank , so I figured the name fit it well !

Aw thats awesome! :) I was just curious since I've been trying to pick your brain for the last few days ! Haha

Reactions: Chooglin
retirednavychief

retirednavychief

Feb 17, 2017
Cedar Rapids
Ownership

1. 500
Oh wow thanks Chooglin. :) I already have one of your WONDERFUL gloveboxes. I was thinking we might as well stick with the military theme and I'd like it sent to this new member @retirednavychief . I'm assuming they don't have one yet. Thanks so much for the fun contest! :)

View attachment 35494
I am touched. Thank you so much for the box and thank you so much for recognizing the military.

advertisement
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I am touched. Thank you so much for the box and thank you so much for recognizing the military.

You're welcome... Our country would be nothing if not for men like you. Thank you for your many years of service !
Now your wife has a place for all her doodads. Haha :)
Joe did a fabulous job making the box you will be impressed !:)

Also welcome to the club. :)

retirednavychief

retirednavychief

Feb 17, 2017
Cedar Rapids
Ownership

1. 500
You're welcome... Our country would be nothing if not for men like you. Thank you for your many years of service !
Now your wife has a place for all her doodads. Haha :)
Joe did a fabulous job making the box you will be impressed !:)

Also welcome to the club. :)
Thanks a lot

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I am a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer.
I was an Electronics Technician; Nuclear Trained. I was on submarines and served from 1985 to 2005.
Thanks for your service! My oldest son is currently serving in the navy! In school in Charleston for the same job.

retirednavychief

retirednavychief

Feb 17, 2017
Cedar Rapids
Ownership

1. 500
Oh wow thanks Chooglin. :) I already have one of your WONDERFUL gloveboxes. I was thinking we might as well stick with the military theme and I'd like it sent to this new member @retirednavychief . I'm assuming they don't have one yet. Thanks so much for the fun contest! :)

View attachment 35494
Funny: I never expected to win anything. I just signed up on this forum to get some ideas on modifying my P5

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!