Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well as long as we are designing something... No sense in leaving it out right?
I mean that would be cool too. Would you be thinking below the bumper. I like that the winch could be pulled and secured somewhere if it seemed prudent.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I mean that would be cool too. Would you be thinking below the bumper. I like that the winch could be pulled and secured somewhere if it seemed prudent.
I have no earthly idea lol. The thought just sorta popped into my head. Personally I'd never have a need for one but I know some do. You think it'd be too high if it was incorporated into the winch mount? That'd make things alot easier on the builder

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have no earthly idea lol. The thought just sorta popped into my head. Personally I'd never have a need for one but I know some do. You think it'd be too high if it was incorporated into the winch mount? That'd make things alot easier on the builder
See, I don't even have my machine yet, so I've got little to go on, lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!