P500 Winch

D

dirtbag

Aug 6, 2015
Personally, I'd stay away from any of the winches made in China. I've read quite a few stories of failures on the Chinese made options out there. Spend the extra money and get a winch you know will work when it is needed.

Reactions: Fordman
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I do agree to an extent you get what you pay for, especially on electrical items. I have had great luck with WARN and KFI winches over the past several years. The extra $100 over the option you posted is a good investment over the frustration of being stuck / stranded because of a winch failure. I consider it cheap insurance.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I have the superwinch terra 4500 its been great. Superwinch has a better warranty than the other winch comapnies tho. I like the Terra series better.

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have the superwinch terra 4500 its been great. Superwinch has a better warranty than the other winch comapnies tho. I like the Terra series better.

Agreed - lifetime warranty, fairly low amp draw, and decent price = a great combination.

T

Timber

Aug 12, 2015
I had a warn on my honda foreman and it never did work right.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!