Window and Roof Recomenndations

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
I just finally after 2 months of dealing bought a new Pioneer yesterday!!

What do you recommend for a window and roof?

First UTV,,,owned a dozen or so quads in the last 30 years!

Looking at a Lexan Full Tilt Hinged windshield made in Utah...on ebay for 234.95 and scratch resistant for 334.95

Tops, considering a Aluminum one piece hard top, by 4x4 UTV.com for 247.95 plus 40 shipping,,I cant find a good fit in plastic without going to Honda...and they want 299$

What are you thoughts,,thanks longbeards

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought the honda tilt windshield and found it directed all the air up over your head inside not cooling me off in this florida heat.
I modified some bimini top poles ,shortened them to about 15" and used em to hold the window up so I get air, I made the fasteners hand removable so if it rains I can put it back to factory settings.
If you can find a winshield that comes that way you might like it

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's a photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 669
Reactions: Buryit
L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
Thanks,,,after hunting turkey in south Fla for 2 weeks this year I fully understand the heat!! In WV we don't have it that bad!! The bad part is I have to go back to hunt fla again,,as I didn't get an Osolia Turkey!!

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Goin for that grand slam eh?

Realtreegrizzly

Realtreegrizzly

Jan 20, 2014
May check with your honda dealer usually they will give a discount if you buy accessories. Mine gave me 20% off

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!