Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you! I want to do it right the first time, I'm lazy!
I'm will email RJS tomorrow with some specs so they can build a harness for sale.
Do you want 2" or 3" harness? Mine is 3" and super comfy without the need for padding.
Also, they ship from factory with the buckle installed on sub belt. I modified both my sets so the buckle is on the interior lap belt.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm will email RJS tomorrow with some specs so they can build a harness for sale.
Do you want 2" or 3" harness? Mine is 3" and super comfy without the need for padding.
Also, they ship from factory with the buckle installed on sub belt. I modified both my sets so the buckle is on the interior lap belt.
3 inch please! Think they might become a Vendor? I like all the 5 point seat belts, but the twist release is killer! My wife would'nt like the the cam system, when you get a bunch of clothes on it's hard to see.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3 inch please! Think they might become a Vendor? I like all the 5 point seat belts, but the twist release is killer! My wife would'nt like the the cam system, when you get a bunch of clothes on it's hard to see.
I'm not sure they would become a vendor. I just want them to create a part number that someone can call in and order.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!