Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We're going to surround your ass and turn all our lights on and play disco music till you crack ! Right boys? @CumminsPusher ,@Eltobgi , @Windrock1000 , @nbomar

Whatever it takes. We must all be yielding weapons just to make sure everything goes in our favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't expect any break in weather. The first round hitting you is the weakest. That second rainstorm dropped 6" of rain in 6 hours this morning in okc and about the same in Arkansas around mid day. Everything is flooded here.

Need a bass boat last night. Got some cool video if it took. Note to self- stay away from bud light platinum

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2400

My local Honda group. Second trip out for those 2 white babies

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL, ammo is always welcome
Don't expect any break in weather. The first round hitting you is the weakest. That second rainstorm dropped 6" of rain in 6 hours this morning in okc and about the same in Arkansas around mid day. Everything is flooded here.

Just in from the Windrock Jamboree had a great time in the rain storm you where talking about. Started raining hard at 2pm and just stopped. Flooded the trails, creeks, and roads! Muddiest I've every seen.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The new cam-am x3 turbo is one bad machine. A guy enter a new one in the mud bog event and smoked the transmission or belt. Man it sounded bad until something let go! White smoke/ steam everywhere. Crazy dude entered it in the obstacle course earlier in the day and done a wheel stand on some uka dump truck tires. When the front tires hit the ground parts went flying. Never seen a axle explode like that before!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The new cam-am x3 turbo is one bad machine. A guy enter a new one in the mud bog event and smoked the transmission or belt. Man it sounded bad until something let go! White smoke/ steam everywhere. Crazy dude entered it in the obstacle course earlier in the day and done a wheel stand on some uka dump truck tires. When the front tires hit the ground parts went flying. Never seen a axle explode like that before!
Sound like someone that has more money than brains..lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!