elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
What kind of shape is 22 in? Friends are thinking of renting a machine Saturday and was considering that trail. They would be first time drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What kind of shape is 22 in? Friends are thinking of renting a machine Saturday and was considering that trail. They would be first time drivers.

Ask @Windrock1000. He would have a better feel for that. First time drivers are too unpredictable..;)

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Tell me something I don't know.

Was a trail guide for Jeep Jamboree for 10 years. Always had the newbie group - "what does this small lever do?" - referring to the transfer case shifter ....

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! I enjoy those 40 degree slopes. Really gets the endorphins popping! Would be cool to have seen @Windrock1000 coming down from the from or the back. Do you have footage of him behind you?

I just realized this is his footage so fubar probably has footage from behind you.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!