elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The water was a bit deep on Friday. I waded the first crossing before sending anyone across. I have a 36” inseam and let’s just say I experienced significant shrinkage.

I had 9 vehicles with me. Two were stock height and one of those was sick. They decided not to cross but I got some video of folks crossing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Photo of the front view of the truck in the top video

0f88d5a618e04a7f338d7e9f3475fc33

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I will be there that weekend too maybe we can get together on Friday evening for a ride. There will be about 8 side by sides

Reactions: BWAF and Yankee
jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Was a good time to put on a skid plate

Reactions: BWAF
jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Theyre hi lifter a arms. They were fine. It was my axle that broke and tie rod that bent
I'm looking into some arched a-arms and trying to figure out which ones to go with
Superatv or hi lift

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I'm looking into some arched a-arms and trying to figure out which ones to go with
Superatv or hi lift
I had intentions of going with super ATV but Everytime I would try to order them they were on back order so finally said hell with it and went hi lifter. Only reason I wanted super ATV is because they had more adjustibility to them

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!