Multi Windrock to Eternal Flame

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
Ouch, we were up there this past weekend and I think I saw your ride at the Wardens Table? Was that you or your clone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all were admiring your brush guard/bumper. Fabricated? Purchased?

Reactions: BWAF and Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Ouch, we were up there this past weekend and I think I saw your ride at the Wardens Table? Was that you or your clone?

I'm not sure where the wardens table is but a good possiblity

Reactions: BWAF
jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
I made it out here in my shop

We stopped by the Brushy Mtn Penetentry and ate lunch at the Wardens Table on Saturday. We wanted to do the prison tour but the ticket line was loooong.

Reactions: Yankee and BWAF
jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I had intentions of going with super ATV but Everytime I would try to order them they were on back order so finally said hell with it and went hi lifter. Only reason I wanted super ATV is because they had more adjustibility to them
what size tire do you have and did you do anything other that the a-arms

Reactions: Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
We stopped by the Brushy Mtn Penetentry and ate lunch at the Wardens Table on Saturday. We wanted to do the prison tour but the ticket line was loooong.

KIMG0632
yessir my bunch was up there sat too... Was parked directly across from the front door pretty cool place as long as I only have to visit voluntarily lol. I had my dog with me so i couldnt go in very long but found a few minutes to get some of theyre 5$ for 5 sampler shots of moonshine... Def not the real thing but not bad.

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

how long does it take to get to brushy mtn from the parking lot

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I cant remember exactly but I know it wasnt far. I loose track of time in the woods. We took 22-g5-42-43-to i think 6. It's a trail off of 43 that takes u to a curvey road but if u hang a left on that road itll take u right to the prison. Neat place

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
we was close to it and didnt know it

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
View attachment 90534 yessir my bunch was up there sat too... Was parked directly across from the front door pretty cool place as long as I only have to visit voluntarily lol. I had my dog with me so i couldnt go in very long but found a few minutes to get some of theyre 5$ for 5 sampler shots of moonshine... Def not the real thing but not bad.

Aaec6f2936f335396dcb7662a46dabb4

Lol, yep the food is worth the drive, don’t think the place has been open too long

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
View attachment 90553

Lol, yep the food is worth the drive, don’t think the place has been open too long

Ya really wanted to go in the prison. I saw on Facebook someone's trying to get a crew together to spend a night in there thanksgiving weekend. That would b pretty cool

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014

7c149f8a15399e7307c12fca09c2f2bb

We followed Trail G6 out to Highway 116, took a left and booked it up and over frozen head national forest, come to the bottom of the mountain and its on your right, can’t miss it

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
View attachment 90554

We followed Trail G6 out to Highway 116, took a left and booked it up and over frozen head national forest, come to the bottom of the mountain and its on your right, can’t miss it

B310062cea9acd45a315f1cafa584f07

The prison is located at the green waypoint marker on the bottom left

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
Ya really wanted to go in the prison. I saw on Facebook someone's trying to get a crew together to spend a night in there thanksgiving weekend. That would b pretty cool

I also heard they were going to have some ghost tours, now that’d be cool

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!