TimberBull

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2017
Deer Lodge, TN
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-3

3. Big Red
Some neighbors have a sxs rented for this Sunday at Windrock and have company coming from out of state. I'm thinking about going down there if if my oil change kit comes in and i can borrow a trailer. I have been there years ago with some buddies and my old 450ES but it's been a while. I have to smoke 4 butts for this bunch on Tue so i think I ought to go get on some of the fun too. Sucks cause I'm dependant on USPS and being able to borrow a trailer. Good part is that I'm only about 45 min away from the park.

TimberBull

TimberBull

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2017
Deer Lodge, TN
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-3

3. Big Red
Hopefully my oil change kit will be here by Saturday. Gotta borrow a trailer too. Looking pretty good tho.
We could use a guide.Last time i was there i was on my 450 ES. That was Probably 15 yrs ago. I remember the last few yards to the windmill was rough. Neighbor has a ride rented for the day. Wants to go to the windmill.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!