P1000 WINDSHIELD EXTENSIONS & REAR CUP HOLDERS

TMuggDesigns84

TMuggDesigns84

Jul 8, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all, I'm new to the Honda forum. Been just on facebook, but many have told me I need to get on here. I make windshield extensions for the Honda split windshields and rear cup holders that clear the folding seats. I'm not sure if this is allowed or where/how you sell your products on here. Just let me know the direction I need to take. Thanks!

T Mugg Designs
Tom Mueggenborg

HONDA2 HONDA1 HONDA3

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all, I'm new to the Honda forum. Been just on facebook, but many have told me I need to get on here. I make windshield extensions for the Honda split windshields and rear cup holders that clear the folding seats. I'm not sure if this is allowed or where/how you sell your products on here. Just let me know the direction I need to take. Thanks!

T Mugg Designs
Tom Mueggenborg

View attachment 282585 View attachment 282586 View attachment 282587
Touch base with @Hondasxs he can let you know if you need a full vendor setup or if you are good to go without it.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan!

FaceBook! WTF is that? 🤣
Were 10 times better than MotherZucker's FaceTurd! Lol

Nice Rig!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh believe you me if I wasnt so established on that platform I'd already be off it.
Haha yep i was for 7 yrs and dropped it like a load of bricks 8 yrs ago! Easy peasy! Told people to do it the old fashion way, pick up the phone and call…smooooth operator!!!

Last edited:
advertisement
tromano1706

tromano1706

Jun 21, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have not. Would have to see how it even works. Are they hinges up top?
The windshield attaches at the top using two honda quick clamps. The bottom is attached by two allen head screws that go into a clamp around the rops. Someone made something out of gas pistons but it really needs to be more solid that that as the wind blows the windshield shut.

TMuggDesigns84

TMuggDesigns84

Jul 8, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you become a sponsor I’ll take the cup holders, great idea!
What do you mean by this? LOL They are $65 shipping included color of your choice if interested just text me (405)833-9863.

Reactions: Lady01
TMuggDesigns84

TMuggDesigns84

Jul 8, 2021
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sellers can become sponsors of the forum and get "vendor" status. The members like to buy from sponsoring vendors.
Got ya!! I have a message out to @Hondasxs but havent got a reply back. Once I get back from vacation Ill reach out again.

Reactions: Lady01 and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!