BOX1

P500 windshield help

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I'm wanting to add a windshield to my 500 in the colder months during hunting season. I really like the looks of the half windshields but wondering if it is enough to block cold morning wind riding to the hunting stand. Also i have heard that they cause a lot of dirt and dust to come in the cab area is this true? Does the full windshield do the same? just looking for the best option..

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The half shield doesn't do much for blocking cold wind. The dust vortex is caused by the back being wide open. If you have a back panel or tall box on the back it isn't an issue.

Reactions: Todd627
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
The half windshield gives you much better visibility during blizzard conditions. I was just out in Montana for an elk hunt and found this out. Like it much better than my full windshield (it got so scratched up it was useless)

Reactions: Mudwing
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
3 peace . closed blocks it all . easy open when you dont need\want it .

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
I just installed a Super ATV flip up. It has a gap at the top with a lip, so when fully closed, air still flows through just inside the roof (can't feel it) so I haven't noticed any dust inside (and dust in a New Mexico speciality).

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
When I bought my 500 the dealer included a windshield produced by Diamond fabrication. It is a full windshield with a removable panel for air circulation during the warmer months, glass windshield, black powder coat, and aluminum frame. It also came with a electric pantograph windshield wiper that works real well, I really like this windshield.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
When I bought my 500 the dealer included a windshield produced by Diamond fabrication. It is a full windshield with a removable panel for air circulation during the warmer months, glass windshield, black powder coat, and aluminum frame. It also came with a electric pantograph windshield wiper that works real well, I really like this windshield.
Really??!!!! Would you mind posting some pics of that when you can? Thx

C

Chooglin

Really??!!!! Would you mind posting some pics of that when you can? Thx
I found these pics on there facebook page , this looks like a nice piece. Couldn't find a price on it though. FB IMG 1542036584493 FB IMG 1542036572832

C

Chooglin

Could you give us more info ? Price and how to get one !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I am new here so as soon as I can figure out how to do it I will. I will need my 16 year old granddaughter to help me.
Yep, she’ll help you with that no problem. :D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I will contact Diamond this morning when they open up, they are produced here locally. My dealer had a promotional package going when I bought mine so I will have to check.
Awesome, please do, and thank you!

D

Dmndfab

Nov 12, 2018
Washington
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I did a little more research on this place and came up with nothing (no website or facebook page). The pics I posted are from another company (same name) out of Warren Michigan.

This is the company located in Clarkston WA.
diamond fabrication Washington - Google Search
Not sure why my stuff didn't come up when you searched it? But thanks for finding it! Currently updating website with all my new products and here is a link to f.b page. Diamond Fabrication please e-mail me for pricing and more info thanks for the intrest. [email protected]

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
I did a little more research on this place and came up with nothing (no website or facebook page). The pics I posted are from another company (same name) out of Warren Michigan.

This is the company located in Clarkston WA.
diamond fabrication Washington - Google Search
Look under Diamond Fabrication Clarkston Wa., went there and got their and got their Facebook to come up and it shows it on there. They are a local company that sells through several Honda dealers in our area.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Look under Diamond Fabrication Clarkston Wa., went there and got their and got their Facebook to come up and it shows it on there. They are a local company that sells through several Honda dealers in our area.
One BA rear box they’ve got there too!!!!

Reactions: Dmndfab
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!