P1000 Windshield Washer Jug

MuddHonda

MuddHonda

Jul 17, 2018
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone tried to install a washer jug under the driver's seat with the filler tube coming out so you don't have to remove the seat to fill it. Or does anyone know the vehicle make and model that would fit?

Washer Jug

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I’ve seen this style used before on utvs. I’ve seen one under the dash where a spare battery is often used.

if you mount the tank where you mention, that’s a big run for that little pump.

Reactions: Isaiah
chadwick

chadwick

Sep 28, 2019
Coopersville, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone tried to install a washer jug under the driver's seat with the filler tube coming out so you don't have to remove the seat to fill it. Or does anyone know the vehicle make and model that would fit?

View attachment 219177
Did you try this mounting location for the washer reservoir? I have the same washer tank/pump and dual battery set up and was thinking this is the only option left? Thoughts?

MuddHonda

MuddHonda

Jul 17, 2018
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Installed a washer jug from a Hyundai Accent under the seat, have to remove the seat to fill it. I had to shorten the filler tube and make a bracket to hold the jug.

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!