100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, today I pressure washed the P5 for the 1st time and even though I managed to get all the NC mud off the W-shield it left water/dust spots all over. Can anyone recommend a good cloth and method for cleaning the windshield. It's a hard coat windshield, but I'm not taking any chances on adding minute swirly scratches. How do you guys clean your screens? Thank you for your responses.

Reactions: sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, today I pressure washed the P5 for the 1st time and even though I managed to get all the NC mud off the W-shield it left water/dust spots all over. Can anyone recommend a good cloth and method for cleaning the windshield. It's a hard coat windshield, but I'm not taking any chances on adding minute swirly scratches. How do you guys clean your screens? Thank you for your responses.
I use a vinegar and water mixture and a micro fiber cloth to clean my hard coat windshield. Spray it off good first to get dust and mud off.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Pressure washer and a microfiber cloth
Can't be done..out in the field..
pour bottle of water...on it
..take off t shirt..clean & scratch
...the s*** out of it...,&
ride on

Reactions: swsebek
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
It's gonna scratch/. ..swirl.
part of 4 wheeling/ mudding

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
And don't let anyone use bug spray up wind from you,it makes the lexan or poly turn whitish spots

Reactions: JTW and ohanacreek
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I use a really soft brizzle truck washing brush with soapy water after I hit it with the hose to knock off any dirt. Except for the dog nose prints, mines still very clear after 2 years.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!