Windshield

G

Garyjean

Mar 21, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon x4
I was looking to buy the glass windshield with wiper from Super ATV. Any thoughts on this one & does anyone have a coupon code for Super ATV? Thanks..

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
When I bought a new Talon about a year ago SuperATV was giving 10% discounts to anyone on their forum. With new Honda sales down their sales might be off as well so I don't know if they're still doing that.

It won't hurt to ask them.

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@SuperATV

Someone’s looking for a code!!

Sometimes it takes him a day or 2 to respond.

• Love
Reactions: SuperATV
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Sent!

8XiT

scottkooch

scottkooch

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 26, 2021
SO MN
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
SuperATV, are you still giving out codes? I will be taking delivery of a 1000x4 live valve and was looking at windshields and back windows as my first accessory buys. Thanks

E

Eric O

Mar 5, 2021
Red Bluff Ca
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I was looking to buy the glass windshield with wiper from Super ATV. Any thoughts on this one & does anyone have a coupon code for Super ATV? Thanks..
I have one and it’s great, I bought it because I had one in my XP 4 turbo as well and I liked it. There is one minor issue with the Talon one and that is at lower RPMs it will sometimes vibrate a bit but just an annoyance nothing serious. I would buy it again!

B

bleed

Apr 25, 2014
@SuperATV I'm taking delivery of a Pioneer 1000-5 in a month. Can I get a code? I'm wanting to have front and rear windshields waiting in my garage when my Pioneer arrives.
Riding here in southeaster Utah is DUSTY!

C

CrosbyCreek

Mar 11, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are other options. I landed on a glass one from UTV801.... Made in the USA, Glass, vented, great quality. Check our Review here and Coupon Code. Awkrad Review

Reactions: Stilly1155
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!